Your gateway towards “greener” packaging
Innovative Packaging Solution Advice
Based on education, over 30 years of experience on research- and management on paper based packaging; together with more than 15 patents, this support can be given.
Through Down-Grading By Packaging-Design, based on mechanical engineering principles, less paper is needed. So you contribute to the reduction of CO2 emission.
The environmental Paris agreement stimulates to think about this subject.
IPS Advice can help you to reduce the CO2 footprint based on the FEFCO principles. A reduction up to 30% CO2 footprint are already achieved in various designs. The achievable level for you can be known through the following steps:
- Analyses of your today’s packaging situation.
- Improvement options without changing the packaging design.
- Design of alternative packaging solutions
- What can be achieved with this alternative.
- If this result is attractive enough next steps needs to be done:
- Complete project analyses of defined targets
- Financial aspects as well as technical feasibility
- Implementation of you new packaging concept.